HomestarGunnerHomestarGunner

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

DOODz #1:The Button DOODz #1:The Button

Meh.

Just get a better microphone and I won't have any problem with your future work at all. Probably.

The Epical Kiss 6 The Epical Kiss 6

Chubaka responds:

Thtop being tho emothional

COG: I, Commode COG: I, Commode

Oh my God

That was the funniest thing I've seen on here in the past couple of days...finally, something new that's not blamworthy...MAKE MORE NOW!!

ChroniclesOFGlendale responds:

We're honored

Religion Sucks Religion Sucks

Well...

...I'm not going to judge you, whatever your beliefs are, you can go with that, and I respect your opinion. That said, with your message aside, this flash really brought nothing interesting to the table here at Newgrounds. It was really just a stick Satan throwing pitchforks at stick people.

GreenPhat responds:

Was it?

Donkey Kong Documentary Donkey Kong Documentary

Cool.

Who would've thought that a game so simple as Donkey Kong could have biblical connotations?

Shore, No Biggie Shore, No Biggie

Proof that you don't need to be overly explicit.

While a majority of the films on this website are disgusting and shouldn't be seen by human eyes, you have made something that can be enjoyed by all.

Except those annoying blam monsters.

Avoiding Blamnation (HNT) Avoiding Blamnation (HNT)

It's too bad...

It's too bad people will still do this. It's also too bad that there has to be a video teaching common sense.

And it's a good video, so you'd think they'd obey. But no.

Make more, so that one day we won't have to deal with all the crap that gets put on this site.

JujubeLock responds:

there will always be some sort of poor entry, it is almost unavoidable, but hopefully we can reduce the number of those entries

Squirrel World Domination Squirrel World Domination

What, no Foamy?

Make a movie out of this. You must.

HEIL SQUIRRELY FUHRER!

Mario's Ten Commandments Mario's Ten Commandments

Even the people that don't like sprites should have something good to say about this movie.

Wrong game, Mario, wrong game...

Akuma Vs. Scorpion Akuma Vs. Scorpion

Super Awesome.

You could really get a series going with this, I think people would love it. Akuma and Scorpion wreak havoc on various realms.

You just got yourself a spot on my favorite artist list.